Wednesday, January 09, 2008

The relevance of the 00s (Part 6).

Now folks, why do I like German music so much? Maybe it's so innovative, or it surprises me almost every day. Well, there are so many styles of modern music created in Germany, and they have so wonderful names, you maybe know some of them. One of the latest creations I was aware around 7 or 8 years ago was AIM, artificial intelligent music, an electronic music style with loops partly without rhythm, quite difficult to listen, but very interesting. JAN JELINEK from Berlin was one the first, who became famous with it in 2001. Nowadays the rhythm does return, and it still sounds fantastic!
Mike, a youngster, a nice pal of mine and also a music nerd, like myself, putted my nose on the today's tune, which unites AIM and minimal trance at its best, and of course it comes from Germany. This all did happen only a few hours ago, and I quickly felt, that I had to extend it 10(!) times to get the final lenght. Put it in your sound system and let it roll! But first, ENJOY! Floyd Anderson.

Here is the info:


THE FIELD
'Over The Ice'
(chronovisor mix v2.0)
73:41
[2007]
music file

No comments: