Monday, December 10, 2007

The decadence of the 80s (Part 25).

Today I present you a band which is one of the most innovative ones of the 80s IMHO; thank god, they still are creative, oh yes, thank god. They all are from England, where all the good music seems to come from. :-) And no worries, later I will present you all much more of this fantastic audio (and video) experimental project, so do I call them.
The todays song only was released on vinyl as far as I know, and I (and surely not me only) still am waiting for a release of all b-sides and not yet released material they must have tons of.
So I had to help myself to give respect to one of those b-sides, and let you all know, what I have done with it; I only had given an extended revival to the most impressive b-side song of this band in the world wide web. So listen, learn and ENJOY! Floyd Anderson.

Here is the info:


THE ART OF NOISE - 'Hoops And Mallets' (chronovisor mix v1.0) [1985]
music file

No comments: