Sunday, October 07, 2007

The decadence of the 80s (Part 18).

This year the band THE HUMAN LEAGUE celebrates his 30 year anniversary, and Niels from Denmark, the administrator of a fantastic danish fan site, runs a celebration section on his site, where the best fan mixes of this band will be posted. Niels asked me, amongst others, to mix a song from the album 'Dare', which this band was getting famous with worldly wide. But in the last few weeks I heard some in such a way fantastic mixes of songs from this album that I was getting in total panic. What should I do? I decided to search after non album tracks from this aera I've done before successfully, and suddenly I got a 'flashlight' idea! Because what I spotted made me laughing out loud, and maybe you too. Hopefully this mix or one of the other ones I made, is good enough to get a chance of posting in the celebration section of Niels' website. But now ENJOY! Floyd Anderson.

Here is the info and a suggestion for a 30 Years! Fan Mix Selection:


THE HUMAN LEAGUE - Total Panic (chronovisor mix v1.0) [1983]
music file

Here some more fan mixes of this band, you should give a listen to IMHO:

THE HUMAN LEAGUE - Don't You Want Me (Fred's Love And Dancing Vocal Mix)
music file
THE HUMAN LEAGUE - Love Action (I Believe In Love) (Fred's Love And Dancing Mix)
music file
THE HUMAN LEAGUE - Louise (Dodis Crossover Mix v1.0)
music file
THE HUMAN LEAGUE - The Things That Dreams Are Made Of (DreamTime Mix)
music file
THE HUMAN LEAGUE - The Lebanon (DreamTime Mix)
music file
THE HUMAN LEAGUE - You Remind Me Of Gold (chronovisor mix v1.0)
music file
THE HUMAN LEAGUE - Being Boiled (chronovisor mix v1.0)
music file


Surely more fan mixes does exist worldwide, so this only is a short overview for you.
Happy Birthday THE HUMAN LEAGUE!

6 comments:

Dodi said...

Great job my dear friend...we should publish this as bootleg :)

Floyd Anderson / chronovisor said...

Thanks, but I'm sure there are so many other quality mixes around, take a li'l time, it's only a suggestion! :-)

cheers,

|cv|

Cygnet Committee said...

Hey Floyd, Your mix of "You remind me of gold" sounds great - even though I don't know the original track, I think the sound is very good. Good job!

Floyd Anderson / chronovisor said...

Thanks Cygnet!

cheers,

|cv|

Anonymous said...

well you remind me of gold has not been remixed i have the original version and im sorry but its the same what a disapointment, as im a devoted human league fan and have every album import and singles to date

Shane McMinn said...

Some good stuff via your blog plus having gone to the main HL site, lotsa goodies there too!!