Friday, March 18, 2011

chronovisor mix series vol. 2

Hello music.blog.lovers!

About 175 weeks ago I started with this mix series not knowing, if I ever would continue, and I almost didn't.

But recently I literally fell with my listening-ears on the Canadian based disc jockey and music producer JOEL THOMAS ZIMMERMAN, who started releasing progressive house music and trance tracks and also remixes in 2005.

His very DJ-friendly productions helped me a lots mixing myself a tribute CD to honour this guy, who really is 'the killer of the dancefloors of the world' to me these days.

A tracklist of this CD is tagged into the file and very easy to spot.

I obviously can't get to old for this type of dance music, which I am very glad for.

So, let the fun begin and ENJOY! Floyd Anderson.

Here is the info:


chronovisor mix series vol. 2
DEADMAU5 - the world of dance music
(chronovisor mix)
61:54
[2011]
info

No comments: