Tuesday, August 03, 2010

The decadence of the 80s (Part 62).

Hey folks, it's disco time!

Well, the fact is that I realised, after bringing out the heavy stuff from the 'Neue Slowenische Kunst' yesterday, some people may get upset with their lives, or get maybe in a deeply depression - and after my 'Soulbrother in mixing' DreamTime did such a fantastic mix of a disco tune I wanted to do since ever, but he was faster, I thought to post some light and dancy music today.

You may have noticed that the thing above is just one sentence, so I shouldn't talk such a lot of crap ;-) . It's typical for the German language, I think. The problem is: I try to write and talk in English, but I still do think in German.

Back to the topic: In short, the today's tune is from a Dutch music project, and it was quite a hit back in those days of the later disco music. It's a pity that they've done just a few more singles before they left the music scene.

ENJOY! Floyd Anderson.

Here is the info:


DANCE REACTION
Disco Train
(chronovisor mix)
07:16
[1981]
music link

No comments: