Friday, May 14, 2010

The relevance of the 00s (Part 16).

Hi there!

Unexpectedly for me I already am able to let you know some news. It's not about my visa, that still is in the process, no, it's about the internet connection I currently use. Actually it's my mother's one, and it has now an unlimited bandwidth! What a relief! This means to me that I can be more active here in Austria, and I'm able to post a bit more here than in the months before.

The today's posting is the second one outside of Australia, and it's about a german music project which was so much successful in the 80s. Earlier in my blog you can find a bit more of the story. 15(!) years after their last release the main members came together again planning to release a new album and a series of four 12"es. It's a real pity that the band couldn't achieve to release more than one 12", limited to 500 pieces.

At the end I was glad to find this little treasure some time ago having now the opportunity to introduce one of the four versions of this song in my blog. On this version remixer ADAM KROLL officially laid his hands on it nicely, and I just had to do a few more secret things for having now a brand new 'chronovisor mix'. ;-)

ENJOY! Floyd Anderson.

Here is the info:


PROPAGANDA
Valley Of The Machine Gods (Strawberries & Champagne)
(chronovisor mix)
10:10
[2005]
music file

No comments: