Friday, June 27, 2008

I'm back in Austria.

Dearest music.blog.lovers!

At least my journey to the very far country has finished these days, and I returned back home. Now I have to re-organize my life again, not exactly knowing how to do it. But I got a good talk today to a very special person in my life, and she gave me hope for the future, and for that I am so thankful for. My expectations were fulfilled, it was a great trip, and I will have just good remindings of it, that's for sure.
So I will continue here like a few persons in the www did hoping it by mentioning. But I also feel to move on for myself, because I like it too much being creative with produced sounds changing it and giving it a new face without destroying the original stucture.
But enough said, or just one more sentence, and you know it all:

The story continues.

cheers,

|cv|

No comments: