Thursday, January 17, 2008

A collaboration experiment (Part 5).

Now, THAT is a gem! EXITING, isn't it?

My pal Mike, who was mentioned here before, is an acoustic nerd, which I also mentioned here before, he brought me to a field, ...mean to THE FIELD, which I also mentioned here bef... - I better leave it.....
So, he said to me: "Do some Lionel on that tune, because it will be mentioned at the end!" And I said: "Why not mentioning ...mean giving a try?" And I thought by myself: 'He's mentioned ...mean kinda RELATED to one of MY half-sisters, and HIS li'l sister sung this mentioned song with Lionel in a duet back in those days...'
So many mentions and some different relations in here. Did I mentioned that Mike geniously did the cover for this gem? Should ask him for doin' that more often. At last I should mention that you should have ...mean hopefully have fun with it. So, ENJOY! Floyd Anderson.

Here is the info:


LIONEL RICHIE & THE FIELD
'Hello In My Face'
(chronovisor mix)
08:54
[1983/2007]
music file
Cover Design: Mike Peake

No comments: