Sunday, September 16, 2007

The decadence of the 80s (Part 16).

A few postings before I presented you a band from Sheffield/UK, which started making music in 1977 and surprisingly had a hit single one year later, which still got an airplay all over the world. It's a pity, I wrote, that the band changed their music style in the 80s, although they where commercially successful with it. Interestingly there was one special song attracking my attention in the early 80s, but I was irritated that I couldn't find it on any LP. After researching a while I guess right to find it on the reverse side of a single, and that was rather surprising to me. Without further ado I decided to make an extended version of that tune, after I luckily found the dub version. So here is the result, as simple as can be. ENJOY! Floyd Anderson.

Here is the info:


THE HUMAN LEAGUE - You Remind Me Of Gold (chronovisor mix v1.0) [1982]
music file

No comments: