Tuesday, September 04, 2007

A collaboration experiment (Part 4).

MIKE CLEVELAND is a dilettanteish genius! He created one hookline and wrote three songs of it which were all well known. And he recruits two famous female voices named RÉJANE 'REGGIE' MAGLOIRE and ROSE MARIE RAMSEY to let it sound perfect. One of these tracks was a singles chart hit back in those days of the early 80s, and it still is played in the discotheques. I wonder why the two LP releases of that band never saw the daylight as a CD re-release. And no one, as far as I know, had the idea to collaborate that earwormish hookline. So again it's me, myself and I :-) to give these tunes a revival in the world wide web as a megamix, and you know what? It's a very special pleasure to me. ENJOY! Floyd Anderson.

Here is the info:

This mashup contents the following songs all from the same LP:
INDEEP - When Boys Talk
INDEEP - Buffalo Bill
INDEEP - Last Night A D.J. Saved My Life

INDEEP - When Buffalo Bill Talks He Saves My Life - Collaboration (chronovisor mix) [1983]
music file

No comments: