Tuesday, August 28, 2007

The decadence of the 80s (Part 15).

"Hear me o my people!"

Today I present you a underrated band from Scotland, which was formed in 1985. They played psychedelic rock, before they, as one of the first rockbands in the UK, added their sound with elements of acid and house music. After some heavy member rotations in the end of the 80s, they found their typically sound, for which they were well known. The today's tune never saw the daylight as a single, although it had the potential IMHO. In the 90s they had some commercial success, but their originality was gone. Sadly the band splitted up in 1999.

For this mix I used the 'Orbital Mix' and parts of the 'Razormaid Mix'. ENJOY! Floyd Anderson.

Here is the info:


THE SHAMEN - Hear Me O My People (chronovisor mix v1.0) [1990]
music file

No comments: