Friday, March 16, 2007

The underground decadence of the 80s.

Earlier in my life I was DJing in different discotheques, and in that decade were so many outstanding sounds around, that I wasn't able to ignore the upcoming, a li'l bit more commercial, underground music. Here now lend your eyes and your ears to some few examples of a wide spreading sortiment of that what I called (and still call) pretty good underground decadence of the 80s. ENJOY! Floyd Anderson.

Here are the infos:


THE ROSE OF AVALANCHE
L. A. Rain (original version) [1985]
music file


MUDHONEY - Revolution [1990] I know, but still the 80s to me
(a cover version - originally by SPACEMEN 3)
music file


THE INVINCIBLE LIMIT
Push! (new mix) [1987]
music file


WALL OF VOODOO - Ring Of Fire
(live in Australia) (chronovisor mix 1.0) [1988]
music file

No comments: