Sunday, October 21, 2007

The diffidence of the 70s (Part 3).

Hey!..... HEEEEYYY!!!!!!!

Emmett from the Art Decade blog wrote...
...and for kicks:
Keith Mansfield: Big Shot (slowed down by 8%)

MAAAAN!!!
He kicked my da**ed a**e with that! Hell over mell! :-)
This supa pitchin' down makes me itch, ya' know!
It's drivin' me crazy, it's drivin' me nuts!
Got that kinda energy, ya' know, makin' somethin' ooga-booga, ya' know!

F**k me, I'm famous! I did it! It's all done, that f**king work!
MAAAAN!!!
You gotta listen! Hurry up! You gotta kinda feel da** h**ny, you must!!!
Geesurs fookin' Kreist!!! ------------> ENJOY! Floyd Anderson.

Here is da da** f**king info!


KEITH MANSFIELD - Big Shot (chronovisor mix v1.0) [1975]
music file - the good one.
KEITH MANSFIELD - Big Shot (chronovisor mix v1.1) [1975]
music file - the better one.

No comments: