Wednesday, May 02, 2007

A collaboration experiment.

Today I start a collaboration experiment using mixed songs I found in the www, which are worth it to combine giving them a new mysterious flair while listening to. With the first song I killed to birds with one stone. The first song is the second mentioned song two posts below, and it fits perfect to this collaboration. To the second song is to say, that it's a great achievement to FIND this version and then to MIX it so perfectly. That gives me the opportunity to combine these two mixed songs so easily I never expected. I don't want to say anything about the fabulous mixers, go to their blogs (which are mentioned beside in this blog) and get the information there. At last, this is nothing special. I only was lucky to find it and to have the idea. Feel free to respond to this experiment. ENJOY! Floyd Anderson.

Here is the info:

This collaboration contents the following mixed songs:
DORIS DAYS - To Ulrike M. (DreamTime Mix) [1998] and
DAVID BOWIE - The Man Who Sold The World '95 (Cygnet Mix) [1995]
vs.
This is a DreamTime/Cygnet collaboration of
DORIS DAYS vs. DAVID BOWIE
The Man Who Sold The World To Ulrike M. (chronovisor mix) [2007]
music file

Sources: DreamTime and Cygnet

3 comments:

Cygnet Committee said...

Very smooth trans-over between the two songs. They have a similar sort of beat and the instruments sound similar. And ofcourse I'm honoured that you used my mix :-)
Cheers!

Cygnet

Floyd Anderson / chronovisor said...

Thanks sister Cygnet, always love to read your comments here. I almost has missed this one! :-)

cheers,

|cv|

Ryan said...

Wish I could hear it!